Flying / Falling Flying / Falling

too short :(

It took my low speed internet about 30 minutes to load and than I watched this for few seconds only :( But the animation was good and it was funny.

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

Great

It has great plot and animation and music.
Those who want to know the end should just check the authors site, he has this series from few years ago, but with worse animation.

Abercity Abercity

It is good...

... for a movie that was made 8 years ago. But it wasn't. I don't know why people vote so high for this movie, but stick fights aren't good anymore. It's always the same topic and same theme and always have the same moves and combos, nothing new since 2002. You need to be creative to make good stick movie today, but your movie wasn't creative at all.

Pico Mart Pico Mart

Poor Luis

He just wanted to protect the shop :P

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Not that good

The previous epiosdes were way much better then this one.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

not that awsome

I don't see anything special in this flash, only animation was good, but rest was like all other Dragonball and pokemon fights, nothing new and original.

FF7 -- I Like it Here FF7 -- I Like it Here

hehe great

haven't seen better ff7 parody in some time :D but the animation could go a lil bit better

bearses responds:

/improving

;)

Truth Hurts Truth Hurts

hmm

and what if soul doesn't exist?

chikens song chikens song

hehe

it's funny, so now your brother will help you make the 2nd? :P you can also go to my site and recommend my art hehehe :D it's like barter :P

rash12 responds:

anyway i made the 2nd without my brother's help lol

Sketched-Runaway Wedding Sketched-Runaway Wedding

hahaha

lol great, at first it was boring, but the end made everything better and this joke was even better for me, coz I'm getting married this summer :D

sirjeffofshort responds:

Congrats man, hopefully your wedding will be equally great.