One Chance One Chance

I found good ending

Very good game and I think I was lucky enough to find the cure and save at least 2 people :)

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

Good

B rank, Leader, 6 weeks to 6 months.

Was there other ending beside the red door?

The Trader of Stories The Trader of Stories

Very good story and art

You did really good in making art and in creating storyline. Only one thing was bad, it was the font, it really got annoying after a while to read all the text in that style. That font was good for some notes or recipes, but chatting with npc's should have other font. Anyway the game itself was great.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Good but...

But it gets really annoying after a while, also I couldn't find 64th pixel in small wings change. I spent like 30 minutes looking for it and I couldn't find it anywhere.
Anyway nice retro style game.

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

No exit

There is one area with no subway exit at all, where I got stuck. I don't remember what name it was or on which square it was, all I can tell you is that on the zone where the subway should be, there was only prison transport truck and ammunition box and two palm trees. You really need to fix this. I almost finished the game, had only 3 or 4 squares left with not 100% and now I won't play it anymore.

Heir Heir

Very good

The game is very good, but too bad that it's a rip off from Shadow of Colossus. At least one thing was way much better then the ps2 game, you told the story and shadow of colossus didn't.

Reincarnation: AHH Reincarnation: AHH

Too short

Very good as always, but too short.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Very good game

Good and funny game, got all medals :)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Nice job!

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

I hate M-bot

he always deletes my reviews :P

Cat with Bow Golf 2 Cat with Bow Golf 2

sound

i dont agree with Nander94, sound was the only thing that was keeping me playing this game, becaeuse it was as funny as it was bad