Flying / Falling Flying / Falling

too short :(

It took my low speed internet about 30 minutes to load and than I watched this for few seconds only :( But the animation was good and it was funny.

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

Great

It has great plot and animation and music.
Those who want to know the end should just check the authors site, he has this series from few years ago, but with worse animation.

Abercity Abercity

It is good...

... for a movie that was made 8 years ago. But it wasn't. I don't know why people vote so high for this movie, but stick fights aren't good anymore. It's always the same topic and same theme and always have the same moves and combos, nothing new since 2002. You need to be creative to make good stick movie today, but your movie wasn't creative at all.

One Chance One Chance

I found good ending

Very good game and I think I was lucky enough to find the cure and save at least 2 people :)

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

Good

B rank, Leader, 6 weeks to 6 months.

Was there other ending beside the red door?

The Trader of Stories The Trader of Stories

Very good story and art

You did really good in making art and in creating storyline. Only one thing was bad, it was the font, it really got annoying after a while to read all the text in that style. That font was good for some notes or recipes, but chatting with npc's should have other font. Anyway the game itself was great.

Remnant of the Distant Future Remnant of the Distant Future

I never even imagined that someone would make music inspired by one of my artworks and it fits in to it perfectly. I like your song very much.

Big Party (Babidibababa) Big Party (Babidibababa)

Masterpiece...

...nothing more to say

syphonmax responds:

Aweeeesome :D

Insanity XD Is Back Insanity XD Is Back

Awsome

I love the original version of this song, but this one is also very good, it has more energy.

PS both this songs make me wander into another world :) I realy didn't ever think that there would be such masterpiece on NG.

keep on good work

syphonmax responds:

Thanks man =D

The Hidden Orchestra. The Hidden Orchestra.

Good

She should be closer to viewer, becuse she is the most important object on picture, but because she is in the middle you first see some trees, leafs, birds/butterflies and then her. It should be reverse :)

Kuoke responds:

Subject priority is arguable.

GATSU! GATSU!

it's not stupid

Gatsu did that face really often in manga and a little bit less in anime but it was still very often :P
BTW it's well made, but in this state it looks more like a chopped off head, you need to do the rest of the body :-D

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

Chinese zodiac but

The style looks more like aztec zodiac and less like chinese,but it's still very good.